Saturday, December 30, 2006

ATC's for Swap



















So I've been getting on with a little more than my stitch lately. I've shamelessly been neglecting my yarn. I've hung up my hooks for just a bit..oh but there will be some incorporation here and there!

You see I've been creating all of these ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) and now it's time to post them yep, it's time to get my trade on.

If you see something you like and you want to make a swap just give me a heads up and let's make a deal!

Things I love:

Weiner dogs
Marilyn Monroe
Lizards
Original art
Ephemera for trade



2 Comments:

Anonymous Kristi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever wrote up the pattern for the cd coasters.
They are very nice.
Katherine

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home